First up is ADED.US Music Distribution. Now, if you say the words into a voice recognition software like Siri, Google, or Cortana, it would sound like “added us music distribution”. You can communicate with them across social networks using #ADEDdotUS or @ADEDdotUS.
ADED.US will (most likely) always rank #1 because they give you the most bang for your buck. Their Ultimate Package is only $100 and here’s what you get:
- 12 distribution credits: This means you can submit 12 separate releases. Now, what is a release? Well, a ‘release’ can be a single, EP, or an album. A single is a release with 1 track and/or multiple versions of that 1 track. An EP is a release with 2-9 tracks. An album is a release with 10-19 tracks. ADED.US let’s you mixand match your submissions however you like.
- 1,000 stores: When you sign up for the Ultimate Package ($100), all 12 of your releases will automatically get distributed to all of the 1,000 digital stores and apps that ADED.US has contracts with. These stores include Apple Music, iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play, Shazam, YouTube Red, 7digital, Tidal, iHeartRadio, and more!
- Free promotion + Paid promotion: Unlike most other music distributors, once your music has been published to the majority of stores – a process that can take up to 2 weeks – ADED.US will promote some of your listings for free across their own social networking pages. You can also opt-in to get your music e-blasted to over 25,000 verified music lovers and music industry reps for only $25.
There are several runners up that can distribute your music and show you how to sell your music on itunes and other stores. However, none of them match the deal that ADED.US is offering.
The Top 10 music distributors:
- ADED.US Music Distribution – aded.us
- BandCamp – bandcamp.com
- CD Baby – cdbaby.com
- TuneCore – tunecore.com
- SongCast – songcastmusic.com
- Record Union – recordunion.com
- ONErpm – onerpm.com
- FMA (Free Music Archive) – freemusicarchive.com
- SoundCloud – soundcloud.com
- BaseWare (BeatPort) – basewaredistribution.com
I’ve included this video to showcase the Top 10 best music distribution companies